Terms and conditions
- By participating in this giveaway contest, you agree to comply with all terms and conditions set forth in this section.
- This contest is open to all residents and permanent residents of Malaysia, aged 18 years and above, with valid NRIC except employees of the Organiser including its affiliated and related companies and their immediate family members (children, parents, brothers and sisters, including spouses); and/or representatives, employees, servants and/or agents of advertising and/or promotion service providers of Organiser including their affiliated and related companies and their immediate family members.
- The contest period runs from 8 October 2021, 12.00 am to 31 October 2021, 11.59 pm.
- The Organiser reserves the right to terminate, change, amend, delete or add to the Terms and Conditions without prior notice at any time.
- The Organiser shall not be liable for any loss, damage or expense as a result thereof.
- The Organiser’s decision shall be final and binding. No correspondence will be entertained.
- Follow our Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/sebarisinvisiblebracescentre
- Follow our Instagram page, https://www.instagram.com/sebaris.co/
- Give us their most heartfelt answer to the question, “How will our SEBARIS Invisible Braces help you become a better person.
- Anyone that has properly followed our pages and gave a believable, sincere answer will be considered as a winner.
- A total of 1 winner will be selected.
- The organiser will notify the winner when to redeem their gift.
- Only valid entries are to be considered. An entry is considered valid when all required procedures as stated in the How to Participate section are being followed. The Organiser nonetheless reserves the right to reject any entry at its sole and absolute discretion without having to assign any reasons whatsoever. Any decision from the Organiser is final and no correspondence will be entertained.
- Total of 1 winner.
- Grand prize of a SEBARIS Invisible Braces.
- Results of the contest
- The winner will be notified through email.
- The winner must provide their full name, NRIC number and screenshot of the email sent by SEBARIS for verification purposes.
- The organiser has the right to change any prize without prior notice.
- The organiser and any party acting on the organiser’s behalf may use such details to communicate with winners on matters relating to the contest. Unless compelled by applicable legislation, the organiser will not provide such information to any third party without permission.
- Collection of Redemption
- Participants hereby irrevocably agree and give consent to the organiser to publish any related matter to the entries including and not limited to the participants’ names or interviews and photographs for current and future advertising and promotional purposes.
- Results of the contest
The organiser will not be responsible or liable for any problem, damage or loss of whatsoever nature to any participants or their authorised representatives resulting from their participation in the contest, any error (including error in the notification of the contest winners), omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, Internet line failure, theft, destruction of, or unauthorised access to entries, PC hang whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, viruses, bugs or other causes outside its control.6. Disqualification
The organiser reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify anyone deemed to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the contest, to be acting in breach or potential breach of these Terms and Conditions. No correspondence will be entertained.7. Disclaimer
- Sending participants information related to online promotions, contests and events, and related to the organiser’s marketing activities, unless participants have indicated to the organiser that they do not wish for the organiser to process their personal data for such purposes.
- Using participants information for marketing and statistical analysis for planning and demo-graphical use.
- Complying with local law and regulatory requirements or assisting in law enforcement and investigations by relevant authorities.
- Any other purposes related to Organiser’s marketing activities.
Participants’ personal data including their names and contact details which they have provided to the organiser in their application to participate in the “Be Better – Giveaway Contest” will be recorded, stored or otherwise processed by the organiser for purposes relating to the administration of the contest and for related advertising, publicity, marketing and the organiser’s other legitimate business purpose. Please be informed that participants’ personal data may be disclosed to the organiser’s affiliates, service providers and relevant business partners such as public relations agencies, market research firms, advertising agencies, courier agencies (if any) as permitted by applicable data privacy laws.